I am foreigner (non citizen or resident of US) interested in open a company in Delaware and I have few questions:
1. If I obtain an EIN and I open a bank account for my company in US I must report annually something to IRS?

2. It is possible to have a Director of the company that is an US citizen without losing the zero taxes advantage?

My LLC will not operate my business in US and the LLC will not obtain any income from US.

Thank you!

– Dan, Europe


These are some fairly in-depth international tax questions that need professional guidance.

Back To LLC Questions & Answers