As a Florida resident what steps must I take to wind up a 6 month dormant single (sole) member LLC?

– Jeanne, Florida


The term for “winding up” your single member LLC is called “dissolution”.

If the LLC has been dormant and not transacted business, then you would simply file Articles of Dissolution.

You can E-File your Florida Articles of Dissolution here:
Dissolve Florida LLC .

Back To LLC Questions & Answers